Cyber Essentials Practitioners
SBS IT Ltd are proud to announce that we are now certified Cyber Essentials Practitioners!
Following an assessment to prove our security, policies and procedures meet the required standard we have attained Cyber Essentials certified status and can help you do the same.
We can do the whole application on your behalf with the required remediation, implement the required policies and procedures or just advise on what needs to be done. As much or as little as you want.
Protect your organisation against cyber attacks.
Cyber Essentials is a government scheme encouraging organisations to adopt best practice in information security.
Cyber Essentials covers:
- Password Policies
- Network Security
- Computer and User Security
- Malware Protection
- Software and OS update management
The benefits of achieving Cyber Essentials certification
- The scheme provides five security controls that, according to the UK government, could prevent “around 80% of cyber attacks”.
- Whether or not you achieve certification to the scheme, these controls provide the basic level of protection that you need to implement in your organisation to protect it from the vast majority of cyber attacks, allowing you to focus on your core business objectives.
- Properly implemented cyber security has the additional advantage of driving business efficiency throughout the organisation, saving money and improving productivity.
- Achieving certification will also help you to address other compliance requirements such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Cyber Essentials is a requirement for bidding on government contracts that involves sensitive and personal information or provision of certain technologies and services.
If you use computers in an office regardless of Mac or Windows we can help you achieve Cyber Essentials certification.
Based in Croydon we cover London and the rest of the UK for IT support and consultancy services.
Get in touch today to see how we can help you and your business.